“Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.”
Wanted to get started in the amazing field of drones? Want hands on experience working with like minded individuals who are excited to come to work because we get to build and create the future? We offer everything you need to get a head start in this new and exciting industry.
During your internship you will learn:
- Safety – there is nothing more important in this industry than safe operation and flight practices.
- regulations – rules and regulations are changing on a regular basis so it is always important to make sure you are always in the know about whats current.
- the ins & outs of a drone/UAV – If you want a full and complete understanding of the drone industry you have to know how they work. come in and get a complete and thorough training on building
- How to fly – We hold regular flight clubs where everyone who wants to join can come and fly knowing that someone is there to help them through issues if and when they arise. you will get plenty of practice and have the opportunity to meet a lot of people in the community who are already a wealth of knowledge.
- Parts of the industry – We will also go through and teach you about all the different areas of the industry you may be interested in. Not everyone is interested in the same things which is great, this industry is so large and so new that there is plenty of room to grow and spread your wings.
We are very flexible on days, hours and times of year you would like to be with us. We pretty much allow you to set your own hours as long as its accomplishing your internship requirement. We only expect you to fulfill the times you sign up for.
We offer an inviting place to come and learn while also giving you the opportunity to observe and be part of some of the amazing projects we are currently working on.
A few things we expect:
- Show up – it is harder than ever to get people to just show up. Showing up lets us know that you can be dependable.
- Be on time – If you say you are going to be somewhere, be there. If you cant, a simple call (prior) goes a long way.
- be respectful – We have worked very hard to create a place of honor and respect. Lets keep in going.
- Complete your projects in a timely fashion – This industry is changing so rapidly that we are not blessed with the time to relax and sit around. We of all people love a good chill but we also know how to get work done.
- Be proactive – Everyone LOVES a self-starter. If you see something that needs done then do it. If you’re unsure about something just ask. Questions do two things: 1-shows you’re paying attention 2- shows you’re trying to understand processes so you can become more valuable in the future.
- Always present yourself in a respectable manor – you will be received and respected by more people if you set a high personal appearance standard for yourself. During your internship you will also be representing our company.
These are the types of Interns we are looking for:
- Cad design
- Software Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer
- Web Development
- Business Management
- Arduino , Raspberry Pie , Latte Panda , Asus Tinker Board , Qualcomm Dragon board , IOT development ,
- Graphic Design
- Marketing , Sales , Promotion , SEO
- PCB Design and Development
IF YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR CREATING NEW THINGS WE WOULD LOVE TO SPEAK TO YOU.
(if you dont see your area of study on the list but you think you could be a valuable member of the team please contact us and we’ll have a conversation).
If you’re a school or a student and are interested in what we offer, We can be reached at Sales@benchrekt.com